He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WHAT A DAY

We had another gorgeous frosty day. However, I still was not able to take any pictures, because I do not have any new batteries. I am seriously thinking about getting rechargeable batteries for my digital camera.

Today I went in to town to take my final Human Structure & Function test. I think I did pretty well. I hope I get my grades back in both of my classes fairly quick. It feels really good knowing that I am doing well in medical classes.

After my test, I ran to Wal-Mart hoping to pick up the last of the girls Christmas gifts. I totally struck out. I only found one item that I wanted to get so I didn’t purchase anything. The others gifts I was looking for were all sold out and I couldn’t find suitable replacements. I was looking around for some small gifts for the rest of our family, but I couldn’t decide on anything. It will probably have to wait now until Darren is home again. I feel really terrible. I was so bummed out that things didn’t work out like I wanted them to I just wanted to cry. I love this time of the year because of the time we get to spend with family, the food, and all the fun with the children, but at the same time I hate the stress and all the money that is spent, which I don’t have that much to spend.

I need to get a hold of the WSC financial aid office. It shows that I declined a $750 grant. I know that I did not turn down a grant offer. I am going to see if they can change that. Since I am taking 4 classes starting in January I am going to need all the money I can get. I don’t know if it can be reversed, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

The Nip/Tuck finale was on tonight. I was shocked at some of the things that went on. Sean’s half of the business was bought out by Christian and Michelle. Escobar showed back up to have the doctors repair his wife’s breast implants after she was tortured. After surgery, Escobar’s wife shot and killed him in the recovery room. Sean left Miami to work at another plastic surgery office in Hollywood CA. Christian finally realized he couldn’t totally trust Michelle so he quit working for her and went to Hollywood to start a new business with Sean. It’s complicated to understand for those that do not watch the show. It was good, though I cannot believe that the doctors left Florida and are now going to be in California. I can’t wait for next season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone