He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, September 17, 2006

LOTS OF THINGS

WOO-HOO! My grade finally came in for my test grade. I got an 89% which is a high B. So I am still maintaining my B average. I still have to study for my two tests before my bigger chapter test on Oct 4. They shouldn't be too bad though.

My mom came over on Saturday morning at 8 am so that Darren, my dad, and I could move hay for the horses. I believe that this is the first year, since owning the horses, that we have had all our hay before the end of October. We had to do it on Saturday because nobody was around to watch the girls on Sunday and the following week Darren works the weekend and then the next week after that we are leaving for Vegas.....Tigre, I still need to talk to you about VIP.

I did something totally embarrassing while we were moving hay. We got our last load of hay in and I was starting to put up a fence around the hay so the horses wouldn't dig in it right away. I was talking to my father who was watching the dog run around the yard and just as my dad turned to look at me, I yanked the wire too hard and the end came around really fast and nailed me right above my eyebrow near my nose. I could tell that my dad REALLY wanted to laugh hard about it. He was grinning and smiling, I was sure he was going to bust out, but being the cool guy he is he just pretended like it didn't happen. That was cool. It's obvious now because a black/blue mark has formed.

Apparently our trailer house is already for sale. I got a phone call from a woman wanting to buy our trailer. Her husband works for the man who is putting up the bio diesel plant. The guy at the plant told her husband that we were moving and the house is for sale and he could probably buy it from us. I had to apologize to her and explain to her that Darren and I have talked about moving but it may not be too soon. She sounded a little put-off about the whole situation but it was her husband who had bad information.

Cassie's birthday falls on Saturday this year so that's the day we will be celebrating. I am thinking of having the birthday party here at our house instead of at my mothers like we normally do, just depending upon how many guests are going to come. I think we are going to do the Disney Princesses theme but I'm not 100% sure. Cassie has informed us that she wants that new Barbie doll with the dog named Tanner that poops. I have been thinking about writing to Matel because now all Cassie does is walk around on her hands and knees, pretends to poop, and then tells not to step in it. Great! It wouldn't be too bad if she just did it at home, but she does it every where.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone