He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FIRST HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY TEST

Shortly I will be taking off for Devils Lake to meet with my proctor and take my first Human Anatomy & Physiology test. I studied most of the night, well, until 1:30 and I got a lot of studying done today while waiting for my mom to get off of work.

I have definitions down well, I have studied all the types of cells, I have memorized all the components that make up cells (I memorized the diagram of the cell too) along with membranes and all other fun things that make up organs/organisms

I feel really good about the test. I hope that I don't draw a blank before I begin the test.

Everyone wish me luck. I will let you know how well I do when I get the grade back.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone