He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, September 11, 2006

I LOVE MY MOM

I want every one to know that my mother is the greatest person in the world. Without her I wouldn't be able to do the things that I am currently doing. She gives me support; whether it's words, watching the girls while I do college work, financial help, or just being around me.
My mom has been putting in a lot of hours at the hospital. Even though she had been to my house earlier to drop off some Pampered Chef items, she came back two hours later to watch the girls so that I could run to Rugby and pick up more formula for Jessie. I didn't realize how low the can was until after my mom left the house the first time.
Thanks mom for everything that you do. I know that mothers feel invisible most of the time, but I just wanted to let you know that you are not invisible to me. Everything you do for me I appreciate because you help me keep life in order. I would be a complete mess without you.
Okay, now on other things...
On the discussion board for my Human Anatomy and Physiology class, the people who took the test said that if the rest of us study the Study Guide and a diagram from chapter 3 we should all do well. So that is what I have put my time towards this evening. Wish me luck for my test coming up on Wednesday.
My brother came home this weekend to visit. He is going to be heading off for the Medora/Beach area close to the Montana border. I guess the editor of the paper there put in her two weeks notice so Mikes boss needs him to go there and run the paper until they find someone to take the position. The Star (where Mike works now) is going to pay for a hotel room, he won't lose his medical benefits, and he gets to take the company car. They may even pay for his meals but they are still trying to work that out. It's about a 6 hour drive from here so it's hard telling when Mike will make it back to see the family. I am not even sure if he is going to be able to come home for Cassie's birthday on Oct 7. I am very proud of him. Mike has worked very hard to get where he is at and I am glad that he is getting this opportunity. Who knows, maybe Mike will like it and take the editor position himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone