He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, September 07, 2006

CRAZY DAY ALREADY

DOUG YOU PERV!

No....seriously, I must acknowledge that Doug pointed out that my opening paragraph of the previous blog sounds like something that belongs in a harliquin novel. I didn't realize it at the time I was writing it. I laughed when I reread it after Doug's comment. I didn't realize that I left something sounding very personal with all my readers. I hope you all had a great laugh.

I had to write one of my professors because I was confused with an assignment. Online it said that numbers 1,2,5,8,9 were due. I thought they were the number to the questions she wanted answered. I got an email today saying that those are the Medical Transcripts from the CD that we got with our Fund of Med Trans book. So I spent a frantic 30 minutes searching my computer desk looking for the CD that I had miss placed because I didn't think it was important.

When I opened up the CD, the instructions for loading the software informed me that I had to have my foot pedal in order to use it. I had not gotten around to ordering that yet either. I made a call to my mom and placed the order with her credit card and I will pay her back when my financial aid refund check from WSC arrives. The pedal should be here in about five days which will give me just enough time to hand in the assignments.

I need to do some cleaning in the kitchen. Darren stops by the house tonight during his route. There is a new guy driving a long with him so I want the house to look clean so that Darren isn't embarrassed.

I am jealous that April, Kevin, and their friends are heading to the cities to the the Body Exhibit. My lactation consultant and her family went there last month and she said that it was wonderful. There are pregnant women in months of pregnancy even for people to look at. I think that would be really neat to see how babies develop, grow, and basically exist inside the womb. If you can, take pics for me!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone