He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FEELING GOOD

I am feeling pretty confident about my test. I found it to be pretty easy, with the exception of about 5 questions that I honestly did not know the answer to at all. I luck is on my side, I may get the questions correct because they were multiple choice and True & False. I pass the test with a C, which is a 75%, so I know I am okay because I am positive I did much better than that.

Now I get to start with the Skeletal, muscle, and nervous systems. This should be really interesting. If I do about an hour of work each day, by the time the test date comes, I should be ready. I have to take a couple of smaller, more simple tests between tests 1 and 2 so I may take those in a week or two.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone