He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

AN EVENING OF TV PROGRAMMING

I have been totally obsessed with everything about Steve Irwin since his passing. Some of my homework has even taken a back seat now and then so I can check websites for updates. Pathetic I know. Some how though, I just can't believe that the man is dead.

I found out on the Animal Planet website that Animal Planet is airing his memorial this evening:

Animal Planet is airing Steve Irwin's memorial service exclusively in the U.S. commercial free on Tuesday, September 19th from 9-10 PM ET/PT, with an encore broadcast airing 12-1 AM ET/PT. The memorial service, entitled STEVE IRWIN: HE CHANGED OUR WORLD, will be a same-day broadcast (with a two-hour delay) of the event Wednesday morning in Australia. In addition, Animal Planet is carrying the memorial service in most of its regions worldwide.

The public memorial service for the beloved animal conservationist and television personality is being held in the "Crocoseum," a 5,500-seat stadium at Irwin's Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Australia. Members of the Irwin Family, as well as Irwin's long-time friend and producer, John Stainton, are expected to speak. Celebrities and dignitaries worldwide are expected to attend.

This works out good, because then I won't miss Nip/Tuck either. I just hope that the girls go to be early so that I can watch my shows tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone