He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SOMETHING TO POST

I am getting ready to go get my glasses in Devils Lake, then I am thinking about stopping at Wal-Mart quickly to get and item or two as Christmas gifts. I HATE going into Wal-Mart after Thanksgiving and until Christmas Day is over. It's a fricken zoo in there and there is so many people it takes forever to get through the isles and to check out, even with the self checkout lanes, I HATE IT...I HATE IT...I HATE IT. As you can tell, I'm not a big crowd person. I would like to go to more concerts than I have, but I don't go because of all the people that are there.

Then after Wal-Mart I am thinking about stopping at Hardee's and getting a charbroiled chicken club for myself and a cheese burger slammer for Cassie. I am totally addicted to those chicken club sandwiches that I get one almost every time I go into Devils Lake. It's getting just as bad as having to stop at the Liquid Bean for coffee. Which I am going to have to stop doing soon because I want to try and cut out all the caffeine that I can before Birth Day. And those little slammers are a perfect size for Cassie.

Then I will stop at my mom's house on the way home so we can eat our lunch and I can finish putting the lights on her Christmas tree. Then I will have to come home so that I can watch Nip/Tuck (I am so pissed cause I missed last weeks extended episode) and I also have to clean the house a little because EHS comes over too and then Darren will be home tomorrow night sometime.

We finally found a building that we can use for a barn...right here in York in fact...so all the out of town looking seemed pointless. The guy we sold Tango to has been starting to saddle break him and said that he is going to turn out to be a great little horse and the guy likes working with him and since we gave him a good deal on the horse he said that we could have a grainery that is right next to his big stock barn. It's big, so it might take a bit to move and we will have to try and do that now too before it freezes. My dad called me today and said that he ran into another farmer that we called about an old chicken coop. The farmer asked dad if we still wanted the building and dad said that we found one and the guy told that that he could just take that one too because all he was going to do was burn it down anyway. So....now we have two buildings that can be used as barns...wow, why does everything need to get done all at the same time? I don't know moving two buildings, getting rural water connected, and getting the inside of the house ready for baby are going to get done in a month or less! Please pray for me cause I am going to need it this fall!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone