He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, October 15, 2005

RUGBY TRIP

Darren, Cassie, and I went to Rugby today to visit with Darren's family. They all got together because Darren's aunt from Colorado was home. When we got there, everyone was out eating so Darren stopped and got his hair cut and then we checked out a few places so that Darren could get new boots. Darren was looking for boots, Cassie fell asleep so Darren drove over to the hotel where everyone had rooms and chatted with the family. He decided that since Cassie was asleep we would run up to Willow City with his mom and sister to see his grandma that just got out of the Minot hospital. Cassie woke up just as we got into the grandparents yard. We didn't stay very long at all and the we ran back to Rugby and hung out at the hotel for a bit and then we all went over to the Pizza Hut to eat and after pizza we came home since it was really close to Cassie's bedtime.

I still have to get cloths washed but I don't have to do Darren's cloths so I can pretty much get my cloths washed whenever this week. I just don't want to do it while my dads there.

1 Comments:

  • At October 16, 2005 at 9:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Janelle, I lost your e-mail address, but I have a coupl eof questions cause I started my own blog, you inspired me!!! LOL Anyway, e-mail me so I have your address again. Thanks!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone