He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

BORING DAY

Cassie slept in until 9 today. I took a shower after we ate breakfast and then called Billy to see what her and AJ were doing later cause I wanted to meet them at the Leeds restaurant for lunch. After lunch I went right over to my mom and dads house to wait for the DirecTV guy and when I got there dad said that the guy was already at their place, I guess the tech came out at 10 am. Dad said that he tried to call me to tell me that I didn't have to come over but he said that my phone just kept ringing and he never got an answer. I think that's odd because I did get a few phone calls today before I left the house...oh well, I already made plans with EHS to meet them at my parents today so I had to be at their house anyway.

I still need to get to town and pick up the tabs for Darren's truck. I think that my mom is home tomorrow so I could do it then early in the morning and have my mom watch Cassie for me. The DMV is closed either Tuesday or Thursday in DL, I can't remember which but I also think that my mom said that she has to start baking for the hospital craft and bake sale too so I don't want to bother her either if she's going to be busy. If I go into town, I would still like to see Josie and Amadon too. So we will have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone