He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELE (NO MIDDLE NAME YET) FAUL

CONGRATULATIONS AMADON AND JOSIE!!

Josie finally delivered Adele by C-section this morning around 8:30/8:45. Hopefully all is going well and Josie doesn't experience all the bad things that I did with my section. I may go to town and see them later on today. I will take pics and post them if I go.

Darren called me from Harvey last night and just realized the tabs on his truck expired in September and he wants me to get him current tabs and the drive to Harvey and take them to him. I can get his tabs, but I still have to think about taking them down to him with Cassie. That could be a very long car ride by myself especially if Cassie gets tired of the drive. Maybe I could meet him for lunch or something so Cassie and get out of the car and run around for a bit before we get back on the road. 2 hours straight in the car can be rough on Cassie. I told Darren I could put them in the mail to him over night so he could get them tomorrow but Darren doesn't know the address of where he's staying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone