He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, October 09, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE

Saturday we celebrated Cassie's birthday and it was really fun. We did the Dora Explorer them with the cake, plates, napkins, party blowers. She didn't get a nap in but she did very well. A lot better than I had expected her to. She got a load of gifts, more gifts than what I get at Christmas! She got a lot of Dora things, two of the best Dora gifts that she got came from April & Kevin, and my sister. April and Kevin got her this really cool Dora the Explorer tent. From the size of the box ( which was like 18 X 26) it looked like it was going to be a small cute pop-up tent....instead it is this huge fort looking thing that is going to take up all the space in my living room but it is really cool. Only down side is that it takes forever to get back in the box. I think Darren and my sister worked for 20 minutes to get it folded down correctly so it would fit. My sister got her Dora's backpack which sings and says stuff when you press it's mouth. There was also a map, compass, telescope, and camera that came with it so Cassie can go on her own adventures. I didn't get any good pics but that's why we had April there! Well, no, not really. April and Kevin came cause they are Cassie's Godparents, but April got some amazing pics...better than what I could get anyway.

3 Comments:

  • At October 9, 2005 at 10:35 PM, Blogger April said…

    You have some good pics too! I didn't mean to jump the gun on posting pics before you, but I was just excited to share Cassie pics, cause I FINALLY have some of my own!

     
  • At October 9, 2005 at 10:54 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I'm glad Cassie had a good time at her birthday, and it sure sounds like she got some cool stuff. Wish I was two again. :)

     
  • At October 10, 2005 at 9:50 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I didn't mind that you posted those pics right away. I really enjoyed looking at them and my family checked them out too and the only reason why I have some good pics is because those are the ones that you took with my camera!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone