He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, October 10, 2005

DOCTORS APPOINTMENT

My doctor appointment went pretty good. I found out that I have a follicle infection and I have medicine that I need to be on for 15 days. The ultrasound and blood tests all came back normal, however there wasn't a good pic of the babies kidneys. The doc isn't too worried about it and he's just going to watch my weight and if I don't gain enough or if I gain too much, it signals that the babies kidneys aren't functioning right and then he may schedule another ultrasound but right now he doesn't suspect any problems.

My parents DirecTV still isn't running right so they are sending the tech back out on Wednesday between 1 and 5. Cassie has EHS that day so I might see if we can do EHS at my mom's place or if we can skip it this week. I am going to have to call the EHS lady tomorrow and work something out.

Still no word from Amadon. I hope Josie isn't having any problems. I am wishing them the best.

5 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2005 at 11:08 PM, Blogger April said…

    a WHAT infection? I hope that isn't too serious. At least you've made it through the very very important stages of baby growth. I mean, it looks okay so far right?

     
  • At October 10, 2005 at 11:58 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    That's what I was gonna ask. What's a follicle infection?

     
  • At October 11, 2005 at 12:56 AM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    Sounds like something to do with your hair--or the roots of your hair.

     
  • At October 11, 2005 at 9:13 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Dougs right. Every place that I have hair...head, armpits, legs, etc (okay, pretty much EVERY WHERE)...have itched really badly lately. Some how the hair follicles got an infection. The doc didn't say how it happens, I swear I'm a clean person, and I don't wish this on anyone. I could probably rub myself with sand paper and still itch. The only problem this would pose at birth for me is that it really increases the risk of the section incision getting infected after the surgery. There is no risk to the baby.

     
  • At October 11, 2005 at 1:11 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    That's crazy! How the hell does all your hair get infected??? I can see maybe your head getting infected, so it's weird to hear that it like spreads or something. I'm definitely not saying you're a dirty person, but it's like lice. Even the cleanest of people can get that. Trust me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone