He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, October 09, 2005

TRAVELING

Today my mom, I, and Cassie took my sister to Minot so she could meet some people that she works with at the Minot Airport. The other two people were coming in by plane and they are going to rent a car from the airport and then drive to a workshop in Williston for 3 days and then drive back to Minot and catch a plane back home to Minneapolis. Cassie slept the whole way to Minot. My mom dropped my sister and I off in front of Target cause I wanted to check on snow stuff for Cassie and my sister had a few things to get. My stayed in the car with Cassie while she slept. I didn't find a darn thing in Target that I liked so I am going to check out Lands End and see what they have. We got my sister to the airport with about 5 minutes to spare and the flight came in right on time. After we said all our good byes mom, Cassie, and I went to eat at the Rolling Pin and then we came right home. Cassie did pretty good the whole trip, of course we took along some of her new toys to entertain her too. Tomorrow I get to see my doctor for another OB visit and check out the results from the ultra sound and blood tests. I was supposed to have the visit last Thursday but I'm glad my doctor was gone that day because of the weather the night before. I still have to work on baby names. I ran all the names that I picked out to Darren and he said no to every one of them so I need to find some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone