He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, October 10, 2005

STILL WAITING

I just called the hospital to see how Josie was doing. I talked to Sam and she said that Josie is comfortable and not in any pain. Josie got on the phone and said that she is dilated to about a two and that the doctor is thinking about putting her on some Pitocin to speed things up a little bit. Since her water broke at about 8:30 I was hoping she would be dilated farther than a two but oh well, we have been waiting so long for this little girl I guess she is going to make us all wait a bit longer. I let Josie know that I would stop by later after my doctors appointment and she said that would be great. I just hope the room isn't bombarded with people when I am there cause I don't want to crowd Josie. I expect Sam and April to be there though. I know that April is keeping an update on her blog too www.aprilsthoughts.blogspot.com so check there too for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone