He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, October 10, 2005

JOSIE'S WATER BROKE THIS MORNING

I just got off the phone with Amadon and Josie's water broke this morning so the baby is on it's way here, however it's probably going to take a little while. I am soooo excited! I have a doctors apointment today late in the afternoon and after my apointment I am going to run by the hospital and see how everything is going and to see if the the cute little baby has been born yet. I am can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone