He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

MY TUESDAY

I need to start cleaning up the house today cause Early Head Start comes again tomorrow. I also have a WIC appointment at 10:40 in the morning in Leeds at the Community Center. WIC never takes long and the Head Start lady doesn't come until 3:30 so I have time in between appointments to get lunch together and for Cassie to take her nap.

Cassie was up way to early for me today. She was up hollering for me at 8:30. Normally she isn't up until 9:30 or later. She has gotten into Teletubbies and BooBahs on PBS and I can't really stand them. The characters in both shows don't talk, they just babble and I can't really see Cassie learning anything from that but it keeps her attention extremely well. During these two shows is when I check my email and do my blog since I have moved the computer into the living room.

I have to clean a dresser out in the back room for Mike. The dresser belongs to my parents and they were letting Darren and I use until we got our own set and Mike really needs one bad now in his new apartment. Darren is storing stuff like TV cables, some wires, and a few other odds and ends in the dresser in a closet. The closet was the only place we could actually put the dresser to get it out of the way. Sometime this week or weekend mom and I are going to run it up to Mike.

My mom is starting her baking this weekend too for the Mercy Hospital employee Bake and Craft sale that they have every year right before the Christmas holiday. It might even be before Thanksgiving but I'm pretty sure it's closer to Christmas. My mom bakes so much that she starts about 3 months before the sale and it takes almost 3 trips to town to get everything there. The last couple of years she didn't have to bring anything back home because it all sold.

2 Comments:

  • At September 6, 2005 at 1:05 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I guess Boo Bah's are supposed to try and teach little kids to exercise and be active. I don't know if that helps you feel better about the show though. :) Doug's mom bought Isabella a Boo Bah for Christmas last year, and she's absolutely terrified of it. She seems to like the show, but the doll thing is scary even for me. And annoying as hell.

     
  • At September 6, 2005 at 10:36 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Yeah, I don't know if I could handle a boobah in my house. A gigantic pooh bear is enough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone