He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'VE GOT WOOD

I am so excited and proud of my husband. I have gotten a couple of sheets of plywood replaced on the house and the only pieces of siding that need to be replaced now are half sheets so that shouldn't take us too long. Then my dad can come and help us with the rest. I just might have my brand new siding on before winter!!! Wow, siding and water all in one year!! We are currently at a stand still right now because we had to break for two hours while Cassie laid down for her nap and then during that time my mom called and someone wasn't going to take all the furniture from my grandma's that they said the would so she needed one of us to go to her place, put gas in dad's big truck and help her get stuff out of the way so she could get dad's enclosed trailer so she could take the trailer back to DL and bring that stuff home. I am still waiting for Darren to get back. Hopefully he will get back in time to get the rest of the plywood on. It's amazing how something so simple as plywood can make you feel so happy, but doesn't wood always make people feel that way....hehehe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone