He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, August 26, 2005

NO BILLY AND A NEW TABLE

Billy called at 10 am today to tell me she was leaving Leeds and heading to York. I met her up at the Cenex about 15 minutes later. She moved her stuff into the pickup and I held on to AJ while she moved the car around to one of the docks in the back of the building. Here the mechanic thought that Billy's husband was sending her with the sensor for the car and he didn't order one. Now Billy has to wait until they get a sensor in and it will take until about Tuesday of next week so that really made her mad but I don't blame her.

Today I may have to run to Pamida in Rugby for my mom. They have a table and chair set on sale and she wanted one for my grandma's new place cause her current set is way to big. If they have one then I need to take it into DL and drop it off and then I need to load up an extra bed of grandma's and bring it back to Leeds so that Darren can take it up to Mike whenever we help Mike move. Gas prices are going to kill me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone