He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, September 02, 2005

DL TRIP

I didn't get to go with Billy for her ultra sound appointment. My mom got a hold of me this morning and my grandma had some appointments and stuff in town and things got a little crazy so she wanted to know if I would go with her. I needed to get a few things in town anyway and since I didn't have to spend the gas driving I went with her. I tried to call Billy to see if she could find someone else to join her for the ultra sound but all I got was her answering machine so she was already gone or outside doing something. I hope she found someone cause I feel bad about not going. I really wanted to go.

When I was in town, I picked up a baby name book. I am going to start going through it and pick out a boy's and a girl's name because I have decided not to figure out the sex of the baby unless Darren says that he wants to know. So all of you that wanted to know what I was having, you are going to have to wait until January.

I also have some work to do for my dad. He tried to send me a link to use but it's not working and he has it saved on his computer at home so I am going to have to go over there and see if I can do that stuff from his house while he's building more trailers in the shop. If anyone hasn't heard about my dad's business, go to www.jackalopeconversions.com and you can check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone