He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, August 29, 2005

NOT FINISHED

Well we didn't get the whole house finished like we planned, but most of it is done and hopefully we can get it finished when Darren comes home this weekend. Darren has to do another truck load sale this Saturday until 4 pm so he won't be home until close to 6 pm again and will only have Sunday to do something. I was thinking that if my mom wanted to, she could watch Cassie for me for a few hours and then maybe I can replace the few smaller pieces of paneling on the back of the house then my dad and I could put the house wrap on sometime then it would be done when Darren got home and then he wouldn't have to worry about doing it. I might try that and see how it goes. I am used to doing this kind of work with my dad when my dad did trailer home repair. Next on the home list is a screen door.

Today I need to run into Devils Lake and deposit a check in the bank for Darren. I am going to take Billy and AJ with me cause it's easier when there is another person to help watch the children when you do things. Billy and I have gotten really good at the "buddy system". Then I was thinking about checking out the Wal-Mart and K-Mart to see if I can find anything that I might want for the baby. Then we both need to run to the grocery store and we will probably have a late lunch somewhere. I am hoping to get home before Cassie's nap.

We didn't get the bed up to Mike. We didn't get to Rolla at all so my mom and I are planning on going sometime this week when she gets off early from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone