He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, August 27, 2005

MOVING

Pamida didn't have the table so I didn't have to worry about going to Rugby. As soon as Cassie woke up from her nap I changed her really fast and then we headed to Devils Lake. I got to my grandma's apartment and my mom, aunt, and uncle were still boxing stuff up. I don't think my grandma did any packing and I think she did that on purpose cause she was still complaining about moving but I don't blame her one bit at all. I actually started to feel really bad about the whole situation but what else could we do, this was our final option. We took grandma to her new place so she could eat dinner with the other residents and then mom and I went to the hospital cafeteria to eat because mom can eat really cheap there. When we got back to the apartment my uncle had picked up my grandma already (my aunt said when they went to get her she was waiting at the entrance door with purse in hand ready to go. I don't think she even went to her room) and a little girl named Alley was there with her mom, Lori. They are long time friends of my uncles and he was waiting for the guy...I think his name was Dale...cause they all were going to help my uncle move the big stuff. If I remember correctly they even went to Lori's and Dale's wedding in Hawaii not all that long ago. I didn't stay, my uncle got the bed packed up in the truck and it was already 8:30 pm so I had to hurry home with Cassie cause she was getting really tired.

Darren has already left with my dad's truck to get plywood at a lumber yard so we can start working on the outside of our house. In the mean time I have to vacuum out the car seat and get it ready to put in the Impala. I found cookie crumbs in places I didn't even know existed in the car seat. Awesome plus is that the new car has the cool car seat anchor latches and I can't wait to use them. When the car seat is in that car it is solid as a rock....I love it.

Well I need to run. I have to call my brother and make sure that he still wants us to go up to Rolla today cause if we don't get stuff done today I have no idea when it will get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone