He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

AS MONTY PYTHON WOULD PUT IT.....I HATE SPAM!!

Doug had a very recent post about this but it can't be stressed enough so I'm posting about it now. Blog spammers absolutely positively most definitely suck ass! Blog spammers are getting fricken' worse than my email inbox. Last night I made a post and today when I woke up to check my email and blog, there were already 7 responses to what I posted and not one of them is an actually response from someone that I know. It's all anonymous shit. Every day I put up with crap in my inbox and I don't feel like I really should have to deal with the spammers in blog world. It's awful and I think that the people who do that are just terrible and I hope that they get arthritis in their fingers so bad that they can't even use the telephone!! Okay, I need to stop now because I'm starting to get pissed and that last sentence didn't make any sense.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone