He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

OUT AND ABOUT

I called Billy Jo today and we met with the kids up at the Leeds restaurant. It was good to talk to her and did I really need to talk. Then we went to her place for a couple of hours so the kids could play while we did our thing. Both AJ and Cassidy were getting pretty tired so Cassidy and I left so they kids could take their naps.

The clinic finally called. All my blood test were fine. I have been feeling a lot better too since the doc gave me antibiotics. I see the doc on Sept 9th and hopefully the heartbeat and everything else will be all better too.

Around 6 pm I went to my mom's. We were going to run to Rugby to get a table and chair set for my grandma's new apartment but when mom called the store to see if they still had any sets left the store only had two and both sets were broken. They are supposed to get a new shipment in on Friday so we are going to check back with them then. Cassidy and I hung out there until around 9:30 and then we came home. Cassie was so tired from her day she fell asleep in the truck and stayed sleeping while I changed her diaper and got her in pajamas. I am hoping that she sleeps in cause we have had many late-to-bed-early-to-rise days.

Well I am off to watch the 10 pm news and then I am crawling in bed myself.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone