He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, August 22, 2005

STUFF

It's been a while since I posted any good pics so I have posted these but they are about a month old already. I just haven't had time to get them up and my parents computer doesn't have Hello so I can't post pics while I am at their place. Yesterday we went to Willow City and saw the in-law. It was really nice to see them, we don't see them often. Darren's dad was trying to hay while we were up there but Willow got another 3.5 inches of rain and he had to stop early because some of the grass that he cut was too wet to bale. They are supposed to get more rain up there too on Tues, Wed, and Thurs so who knows when he will be able to get all the cut grass baled. In about 4 hours I will be taking my grandma back to town. My aunt will already be at grandma's waiting for us. Then I am going to stop and get a few things and then go home. It will be nice to spend a few days at my place. It sounds like everyone is going to try and come home and help move my grandma on Saturday. If everyone shows up and we have a few trucks there, we should be able to get everything to grandma's new place and get stuff to good will all in one day. I hope it goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone