He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, July 17, 2005

CRAZY

Funniest thing happend when my brother and parents went to the Hansboro Centenial. My dad hasn't played horseshoes in a very long time and I don't know if my brother has ever played the game but they decided to enter themselves as a team in the horseshoe tournement they were having and them made it to the championship game. They were competing against a couple of men that my dad said were really good. Before they could start the championship game, they were going to start the parade and the other guys and my parents had things entered in the parade so they played the final game when the parade was done. During the parade, the two other guys were drinking and my dad said that they came back just shit faced. Dad said it was funny because they couldn't play worth a crap they were so drunk and because of this Mike and dad won the tournament. The other guys were pissed and said that they should have won. I think that was pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone