He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, July 09, 2005

CHECK IT OUT

I am posting this, most of you have already seen it on Karissa's blog (www.obsessedwithisabella.blogspot.com) but I have some friends and family members that read my blog and I think that they should really check this out. Karissa was able to find this on the web the other day. It's the blog of Joseph Duncan who kidnapped and assaulted Shasta Groene. I have heard on the news that he had a blog and wrote disturbing things on it but I never thought that it would be found because I thought the police would stop access to it or something to block it from the public. I have read some of it and it is really tripped out and weird. The things this guy talks about is crazy and he even writes about talking to another sexual assaulter and writing to him while the other guy is in jail. This man is totally messed up and I hope that he never makes it out of prison for what he did to that little girl and her family. http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/2004_01_01_fifthnail_archive.html Don't try leaving a comment, because you can't. Doug already tried that and to Karissa, I hope you are not mad at me for "borrowing" your link.

2 Comments:

  • At July 9, 2005 at 12:23 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I'm not mad. I think people should read it so the more the merrier. You actually can comment on his blog if you go to the more recent posts he had, like in March or something. You should see all the comments there from people who want to kill him, but there are also a few talking about how he should be forgivin, blah, blah, blah. All I have to say to that is bullshit.

     
  • At July 9, 2005 at 10:55 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    ditto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone