He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, July 07, 2005

MY DAY

Today my dad called me. He's up in Hansboro for a centennial going on there. He didn't have anything about the family with him so he wanted me to make a family tree really quick and have my mom bring it up to him when she got off work since she was going up there anyway. So I gathered Cassie and her stuff and went over to my parents place to work on a family tree. I just threw a small one together really quickly and it looked pretty nice but the only problem was that I didn't know my cousin's wifes maiden name. This cousin is quite a bit older than me and has been married to this gal for as long as I can remember but I have never known her maiden name. I called my mom but she didn't know, I called my sister cause she talks to him but she didn't know either. I tried to call my cousin but I got a recording saying that the phone number I dialed was temporarily out of service. I felt like a retard but I had to just leave her first name. After I got that done, I layed Cassie down for a nap. When she got up, she kept asking to go to Billy and AJ's so I called them and went to their house. We were there a short time and then we all got into Billy's car and went out to her mom's place because Billy had to help her mom pack because they are leaving for Washington state in the morning at 5 am. It was Cassie's bedtime by the time we got back and since it's hot, humid, and we are supposed to get sever thunderstorms Cassie and I are just going to spend the night at my parents place. I just hope that my parents don't get bad weather up at their centennial but from a look at the doppler radar, it's heading right for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone