He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A DAY FOR CLEANING

Cassidy spent Sunday evening until today at my parents place. I figured since it was rainy and semi cool today that it was a good day to come home and get shit done around the house. The kitchen needs attention just terrible, I have to pick up and vacuum the living room and then I need to move on to our bedroom and Cassie's nursery. I had my mom pick up some air freshener stuff for me at Wal-Mart. Our trailer has that nice musty "trailer house" smell and I am not all that partial to it so I am hoping that with some vanilla scented floor powder and these air fresheners will do the trick. I also need to check out the bathrooms and the yard needs mowing terrible. The yard hasn't been mowed for three weeks and I let the cat outside and she got lost in the tall grass! Darren comes home tomorrow night and I can't wait. The weeks get really long without him here at home. He is staying with a co-worker in Harvey so he isn't spending money on a hotel room and he said that it's not too bad. Saturday is Harvest Days in Leeds. They have kids games, a parade, a good will supper at the community center, and then there is a dance later in the evening. We will probably check out the kids games and stuff, maybe even the dinner but I won't be able to stay for the dance cause Cassidy will be ready for bed before it starts I'm sure so I told Darren if he wanted to, he could go back for the dance to see friends and stuff. If I am lucky, maybe I can have my mom come to the house and watch Cassie then that way Darren and I can enjoy the dance...we will have to see. My mom is probably sick of seeing Cassie and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone