He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

WEEK STARTING SLOW

I got off work early on Tuesday so Cassie and I went to my mom's. My mom ran to Rugby and while we were waiting for her to come back I took Cassidy out in the wagon that she got from Santa. She had me pull her about 100 feet and then she wanted out. When I let her out she walked along the wagon and then started to fill the wagon up with rocks. She has a rock fetish! She will pick up every rock she sees and will stuff all her rocks with rocks. When she runs out of room or if she has an outfit on that doesn't have a pocket she will put the rocks in my pockets. Of course, I shake them out when she isn't looking. I hope that it stays nice outside now for a while. It's great to get outside and do something instead of being stuck in the house all day. Besides, Cassidy loves to go out and walk and play with the dog. I am hoping that it will help me loose weight too. Tomorrow I don't have any FedEx at work until some come in by fax during the day. I may get out early and if I do I was thinking of taking Cassidy to the park after dad sees her for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone