He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

LATE DELIVERY

Darren and I are sick. I think Cassie might be too because she has been crabby lately. Darren is so sick that he almost called in sick for work but wants to save all the vacation time that he has so that his last paycheck will be bigger than normal. Darren asked if my mom had decongestants so when I left work I asked my mom for something and after I watched the finale of American Idol I ran the meds out to him. I hope they work. Cassie fell asleep in the car on the way home so I put her in bed and I jumped online quickly to check email and stuff and the Schwan man showed up at about 10. He had a late start in the morning so he was here a lot later than normal...which was cool with me anyways because Darren brought up at work that we forgot to leave the Schwan man a note for an order and he wanted some stuff anyway. Darren never did tell me exactly what he wanted to I just make a guess and bought a few things along with 2 tubs of ice cream. But I should run cause I have to get up really early and I need to eat something quickly because I forgot to take my last dose of Glucophage for the day and if I don't take that stuff with food, I get sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone