He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 11, 2005

PCOS SUPPORT

I was getting a frequent response about my PCOS from people. Many of them thought that I should just have a hysterectomy and be done with everything, especially since the risks of cancer and such. I started too feel really bad and then I remembered a PCOS website that my doctor had given me, www.pcosupport.org, and I wrote asking if this was something that I was eventually going to face someday. Suprisingly, I got an email back from a lady in Bismarck who is President of the PCOS support in North Dakota. She said that no doctor to her knowledge has ever recommended that surgery, especially pre-menopause. She also had good things to say that made me feel a lot better and if I need anymore info about anything like treatments, symptoms, etc. And she has had PCOS for many years. I feel a lot better now that I know I can contact someone who understands me right now. It is something that I have been looking for and will help me a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone