He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

4 WHEELIN'

Cassie got her very first 4 wheeler ride today with Grandpa Jim. Today when we got to my parents house, it was so nice that I let Cassie run around the yard. Cassie started to follow Grandpa and Dad up the hill to the shop where they were going to get Grandpa's motorcycle out. Cassie was so hyper that she just wanted to go-go-go. I put her on Grandpa's new 4 wheeler just so that I could take a break. When she was on the 4 wheeler, Grandpa came over and sat on the 4 wheeler behind Cassie, started it up, and off around the yard they went. Cassie absolutely LOVED it! She was smiling and laughing the whole time. Of course, they were only doing about 5 mph but that's cruising when you are only a year and a half. It's the moments like this that make me proud of Grandpa. It almost made me cry and I even think that Darren was a little surprised at this act of kindness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone