He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

THE GREAT DOG HORSE CHASE

After my mom got home, she treated us to supper at the restaurant in Leeds. After supper she followed Cassie and I home so that I could drop the car off at Cenex so Darren has a vehicle to drive home when he drops is truck off there after work so he can get the hose for his power steering replaced. When we got home, Cassie wanted to stay outside and play with the dog so I turned Tucker loose as Cassie roamed the yard. She played and a laughed at the dog and she really laughed hard when Tango, my mom's yearling appaloosa, started to chase the dog around the pasture. It was really funny but I am no so sure that Tango was playing or if he was actually serious about the dog not crapping in his home. As soon as the dog would run into the pasture, Tango took off in a direct run towards the dog and continued to chase him until he was out of the pasture. Then Tango would trot around the fence with his tail straight in the air all proud of himself for chasing off the dog. And they did this about 3 times. It got late, and the dog was getting really paranoid, so I brought Cassie back in and we watched American Idol. Then I gave Cassie her night time bath, but not before she happened to get a bottle of bubbles open and spill half the bottle down her cloths, on the couch, and all over the floor, then she went to bed. My mom wants to record Pope John Paul II's funeral but there is a 7 hour difference between us and Rome so the funeral is going to be aired at 3 in the morning here. I haven't decided yet if I am going to get up and watch it or not but it's going to be the biggest thing on TV watched by viewers ever so I just might do it anyway because it's historical and something like this won't happen again for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone