He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, April 07, 2005

DOCTORS APPOINTMENT

So I got Cassie a doctors appointment at 11am today. Turns out the red spots were a break out to the amoxicillin so we can't give that to her anymore and both of her ears had slight redness due to infection. I kind of expected the ear infections because she got another tooth the beginning of this week. The doc gave us some new meds to start her on. The doc also said that there have been a lot of people coming back to the clinic because normal antibiotics haven't been working and they have to be on something different so now I don't feel so bad that her cold isn't going away as soon as expected...it isn't anything that I am doing wrong. After the appointment I got us some food from McDonald's and we went up to the hospital to have lunch with my mom. I didn't return Cassie to day care and I just brought her home and we have been hanging out watching Baby Einstein and playing outside with the dog. Hopefully Cassie will get better soon.

1 Comments:

  • At April 7, 2005 at 9:37 PM, Blogger April said…

    OH gee, I hope Cassie feels better soon! Poor girl, a cold, a new tooth, an ear infection, and an ichy rash... oh give her lots of love from me too! She's a tough cookie, she'll get better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone