He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, April 10, 2005

BUSY DAY AHEAD

So our Sunday is starting out a little slow. Cassie got up around 9:30 and when I went to make her breakfast, I noticed that the milk smelled funny and it had gone bad. I don't know why it went bad so fast, it hadn't even reached the expiration date yet. I woke Darren up and I ran into Leeds and picked up milk along with some other groceries. When I came home, I made Cassie's breakfast and when she was done when went outside to play. My sister called just as we were walking out the door and I was able to talk to my sister and watch Cassie at the same time. I was actually pretty easy because Cassie stayed with the dog the whole time. When we came in, we washed hands and now she is eating her dinner. Mac N Cheese, yummy. When she finishes her dinner, we are going to run into Devils Lake and pick up some things that we forgot when we were in town Friday. If we have time, we are going to stop at Roosevelt Park and let Cassie play for a while, we may even pick up some ice cream at DQ before going to the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone