He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, March 05, 2005

DINNER WENT REALLY WELL

Dinner with my mom was really good. My mom had never had Poor Mans Prime rib before and she really liked it. I also made real mashed potatos, stuffing, and corn. I didn't have anything for dessert though. I was going to make cookies but then decided to wait. I have more than enough meat left over. Mom was going to stay and help me with dishes but I told her not to because I
was the one who invited her for dinner. I didn't want her to come over to do my dishes. Darren didn't home until 8:30 and I was getting Cassie ready for bed. I felt bad that he wasn't home to eat with us but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone