He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It was finally nice enough outside today to take Cassidy out for a sledding. She really enjoyed it. She laughed and giggled the whole time. It seemed to amaze her how she would slide down the slope in the driveway past me. I didn't get too many good pics but there is one that is worth posting...it's so damn cute!

Darren went to Minot to see his doctor. They raised the dosage of some medications for him and they have added some different ones. The doctor said that he doesn't have to be on the meds for life, they are going to try to see what works and what doesn't for meds and when they find one that works he will take the med until there is no pain and then stop taking the med until the pain comes back. I hope this newer stuff works.

I got my W2 straightened. Turns out that you have to make $350 or more in federal taxes before they withhold any from your paychecks...the same for State. Since I only worked 2 days a week for only about 3 hrs a day, I didn't make near enough on my checks for any taxes to be withheld. I am just hoping that in the long run this isn't trouble for me when we file our taxes. If I do end up paying in because of it, I am going to ask my employeer to take about $5 out of each check just to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Friday when we run to DL to do our shopping, Cassidy has a hair appointment at 1pm. I dont' know if I am really ready to cut her hair or not but we will see when we get there. She has such beautiful, curly blonde hair that I hate to even think about cutting it. We will see what happens Friday.

2 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2005 at 12:52 PM, Blogger April said…

    this is the cutest pic EVER! look at her face, she's so HAPPY! I'm glad to hear your taxes got fixed, that is such a pain in the ass!

    Cassidy is soooooo adorable, look at those beautifull eyes and those pinchable cheaks!!!!

     
  • At January 28, 2005 at 5:02 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Just remember if you trim it, and keep it healthy than she can have that beautiful hair for a long time. Just don't cut it too short!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone