He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, January 21, 2005

Another Quiet Night

Since it was snowing really good we didn't go anywhere today. Cassidy had a haircut scheduled at Salon 2000 at 12:30 but I called and had it moved to next Friday. Darren went out and snow-blowed (hahaha...that sounds funny!) when the snow let up. I didn't do anything, I did run into Leeds to get milk and Darren took down the Christmas tree while I was gone. The trip into Leeds was a little shitty but wasn't too bad with Darren's 4x4 truck.

I told Darren about my day yesterday, and a guy who knows the woman who spoke so rudely to me told Darren that she is under a lot of stress lately because of her divorce and things are just finally starting to get to her and that I am supposed to just blow it off like it never happened. I could be wrong, but just because she decided that she doesn't love her husband anymore, kicked him out of the house, and he has moved to Wyoming still doesn't give her the right to talk to me like that....right? Under no circumstances should you take out your aggressions on anyone else. Right? I still remain mad at her obviously.

I guess it's going to be another night to myself tonight. Darren ran into Leeds to get water because I forgot to pick some up from the store and he was also going to talk to a friend there in town about doing some work on my computer since it's running funny. I think I have to reload windows. While he was there he was going to go to one of the bars because it is one of his friends birthday today and he was going to buy her a drink. Then the original plan was for him to come home and we were going to rent a movie off the dish and spend the night together but then my brother called and wanted to run to Rugby or Devils Lake with Darren for something to do so Darren is going with Mike after he is done at the bar.....sigh. It's hard to spend time together during the week since I work days and he works nights and lately it seems that it's even harder to spend time together during the weekends. Sundays I wash cloths at my mom's because our well has extremely rusty water (anyone who has been out here knows how bad it is), Saturdays Darren usually takes care of thing outside (car work, snow removal, repairing fence, fixing stuff...etc) and on Fridays Darren usually runs to Devils Lake to deposit our paychecks, do our Wal-Mart shopping, and gets whatever else we can't get here. I usually stay home with Cassidy since it's winter and there is always stuff to do here. I hope we can work something out where we actually spend "time" together other than the 2 hours that Cassidy is napping. I am sure that it will get better in the summer though when we can all go outside and do something together.

And this last part is for Josie, April, Karissa, or whom ever else can answer this question....how the hell do you get the paragraphs to separate!! I can do it while composing but when I post my blog it jams everything together and I don't like it.

3 Comments:

  • At January 22, 2005 at 9:17 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    To seperate your paragraphs you should just have to press enter so that there is a space between them. If you press enter and you don't see a space it won't seperate them. That should work for you, if I'm making sense. :)

     
  • At January 22, 2005 at 3:06 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Yeah, I have done that. It looks correct when I am composing but once it posts it crams all together. Maybe Blogger just doesn't like me.

     
  • At January 24, 2005 at 11:54 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Hmm I just hit enter too. Lol blogger doesn't like you. You're right that lady doesn't have a right to have been rude to you but everyone is human and messes up. You deserve at the least an apology but sometime's people's prides get in the way and during a divorce I'm sure the last thing they're thinking about is other people. I would try to let the grudge go and tell yourself it's not worth it even though it is hard and she is wrong. Just remember you're the better person out of the deal and that she's probably using you as a scapegoat.Maybe she's more angry at the fact you have a marriage that worked out and get's pissed when you talk about any aspect of your life because of it. But if this continues than it's a whole different ball game.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone