He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF THOUGHT

After giving it a little thought, and one phone call to my mother, I have decided to keep posting, at least for a little while longer. There have been so many people that I know of who started blogging around the same time as I, and a majority of them don't anymore. It saddens me because I can no longer read what they are up to. So, please hang with me a little while longer.

1 Comments:

  • At November 1, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Blogger April said…

    I know! I stopped, but I'm going to start again! I'm going to remember to read yours more too! keep posting, I promise I'll make more of an effort

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone