He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDY!!

Today is Cassidy's 6th birthday. I have spent the majority of the day baking cupcakes for the Kindergarten class. I was going to do it last night, but I was out of eggs. I had to wait until morning to get eggs from the grocery store. We are going to celebrate her birthday next weekend. I will send out invites to everyone. I sure hope you can all join us. I would have had it this weekend, but the girls are with their father this weekend, and I am sure he has something planned in Minot.

I am getting tired of this stupid crazy fall weather. It's so cold, and I think we have gotten some kind of rainfall every day for the last week and a half. I want sunshine for just one day before it snows. Is that too much to ask for?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone