He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, September 14, 2009

PATRICK SWAYZE 1952 - 2009

Hollywood definately got a bit darker today with the passing of Patrick Swayze. I remember watching him in movies such as The Outsiders, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, The North & South, and (my favorite) Roadhouse.

For me, he was too young to pass on as early as he did. I was hoping that he would win his battle over cancer, even though extremely few beat the cancer that he had. I am going to miss him. I was hoping he would be around at least another 30 years.

When God needed someone to entertain heaven, he definately took one of the best this time around.


RIP Patrick. Now you are pain-free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone