He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

When the alarm went off this morning, I was still really tired. I was fumbling for some clothing to put on, and grabbed a sweatshirt and jeans. I noticed as I was putting on the jeans, that they were oddly wet. I looked down, and sure enough, there was a big wet spot on the leg. I took the jeans off and smelled the wet spot........one of my cats peed all over my jeans! what a wonderful start to the day!

This morning I took Cassie to school. She said she wanted to eat breakfast with me in the cafeteria. It wasn't expensive. Cassie got her breakfast free and I only had to pay $1.50 for my carmel roll and juice. It was really nice to spend the extra little time with her before she had to go to her classroom.

Johnson's Plumbing was at my house at 8:30. The motor for the furnace had fallen apart. The service man said they needed to order parts for it, and they should get them quickly, and as soon as they arrive, he will be back to put them in. He did get it running so I do have heat in my house, the furnace is just really loud when it kicks in now.

It's Cassidy's 6th birthday tomorrow. I am going to bake cupcakes so she has something to take to class tomorrow. I am just trying to figure out how I am going to get 15 cupcakes to the school without killing half of them during the car ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone