He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, October 30, 2009

BIRTHDAY PICTURES

Here are some of the pictures from Cassidy's birthday party. She had a lot of friends show up for the party. Thirteen friends to be exact!! They were Desidy Schwanke, Sloane Follman, McKenna Tofsrud, Camiee Wangler, Abby Letzinger, Kaylee and Brock Hansen, Kurtis Nelson, Holden Kersten, Jerrick McGarvey, and Tristin, Izik, and Joseph Burtchell. All those kids made for a lot of entertainment, and I am very glad that I only held the party for two hours. I now appreciate the fact that I only have two girls. If I had anymore children, I would go crazy!!!
Party favor cups filled with Fun Size bag of M&M's, flutes, hand-clapers, slinkys, and large Halloween Glow Sticks.

Cassidy showing her Disney Princess Art Set from Sloane Follman.


Cassidy opening a Little Petshop gift from Desidy Schwanke.


More Little Petshop animals from mom.


Cassidy's Littlest Petshop cake she picked herself.


Jerrick McGarvey, Desidy Schwanke, Kaylee Hanson, and Jessie.


Holden Kersten, Kurtis Nelson, and Jerrick McGarvey playing with balloons.


Jessie Ann being cute.

1 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2018 at 5:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Look at these cuties! It is such a cute post! I was just looking for a good theme for my daughter’s birthday party. It was lovely coming across this post. I am planning to book one of the finest NYC venues for her birthday celebration because my house is under renovation right now and I don’t want that to affect the celebration.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone