He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

STUPID CAR

I am stressing over my car right now. Recently my car has been going through coolant like crazy. I roughly put coolant in it every two weeks. The idiot "low coolant" and "check engine" lights have been turning on. When I start my car it has that nasty sickly sweet smell to it so you know the coolant is burning off the engine somewhere. I had the Leeds local mechanic look at my car the last time I was there to put coolant in it. Turns out that the intake seals are shot and it will cost $400 to have it fixed. I want to get it in as soon as I can so I don't start having bigger problems with my car. Only downside is that I don't know how long they will have my car when I bring it in and I do not have a spare car to use in the mean time. I know there is something in my car insurance policy where my insurance will pay for a rental car if I have to take my car in for repairs, but I don't know if they do that for a non-accident repair.

Today, Rainy is bringing Eris out. They are coming early so that Rainy can visit for a while before leaving Eris. I am sure Eris is going to do just fine with the girls. I just hope that we don't have problems when it comes to bedtime. Eris will be staying with us until the 5th of March. We should have some pretty good times while she is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone