He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT'S JESSIE'S BIRTHDAY

At this moment, Jessie is on the couch watching Dora the Explorer and eating a small bag of Cheetos puffs. Why? Because that is what she wanted and it's her birthday. I hope she has a good day today. I'm not worrying about celebrating anything today. I'm saving all of it for Saturday. You are all welcome to come if you can make it. This weekend is supposed to be nice. The party will start around 2 p.m. I'm not sure how many people will be there. I know my sister cannot make it, my brother might be busy, and my dad is going to be gone trucking. I think Rainy is going to try and come out with her children, I'm going to invite Billy Jo and her boys, the neighbors, and Brandie from Leeds. I hope to see those of you that can make it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone