He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, January 12, 2009

FUNERAL, BIRTHDAY, AND WORK

I went to RJ's funeral on Saturday at the Leeds School. It was really sad and I must have cried through 3/4 of the service. The gymnasium was FULL. It was nice to see so many people there that loved RJ. RJ's uncle, who is a pastor, spoke in the middle of the service and I must say it was one of the best speech's I've ever heard at a funeral. He talked about how people blame God when things like this happen and to not be mad at God, but embrace him instead. He answered many questions a lot of people were thinking but were to scared to ask.

Tomorrow is Jessie's birthday. I cannot believe that my baby is 3-years-old already. We are going to have Jessie's birthday party at my mom and dad's house in Leeds this Saturday, the 17th. I am working on invitations and hopefully will get them out in the mail tomorrow. The only problem with Jessie's birthday following so closely after a holiday is that I don't know what to get her that she didn't already get for Christmas.

I have applied for 9 different medical transcription jobs over the weekend. I have gotten two responses saying they didn't have positions, and one company sent me a link to take some online tests before hiring. I am going to take my tests tonight after the girls go to bed. Hopefully I don't freak out and bomb the tests. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone