He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2008

Christmas this year was fun. The girls and I spent Christmas Eve at my parents place. At 5 o'clock we all went to the Christmas mass, when that was over we enjoyed my mom's homemade lasagna, and then the girls opened gifts. When the girls got finished, we settled them down for bed and us adults opened up our gifts.

On Friday, Darren picked up the girls for the weekend so he could celebrate his Christmas with them. My mom, dad, sister, brother, and I made a trip to Grand Forks to do some shopping and to stop at my aunt and uncles house to visit them. It was a very long trip and we ran into a bunch of snow coming home. We didn't get back to Leeds until 11 o'clock.

My sister had to head back the next day because she had a shower to go to in Grand Forks and then she was heading home. Mike stayed an extra day and then he was back in Jamestown. Mike took some very awesome pictures with his camera while he was home. I have posted a few of the sixty or so pics. I think he has now become the designated picture-taker in the family when we all get together now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone