He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, June 15, 2008

CHILLIN'

It has been raining like crazy the last few days. It is making me depressed because the girls and I are really looking forward to getting into our pool sometime this summer. I didn't do anything today, except go to my parents so I could work on a little homework.

I am jealous. Doug, Karissa, and Isabella took a trip to South Dakota. One of their stops was at Storybook Land. There are pictures posted of the trip on Doug's blog. It looks like they really enjoyed their time. I have wanted to take the girls their since last year. However, I am probably going to have to wait another year or so when Jessie is a bit older and can handle all that excitement.

My aunt and uncle from Kentucky should be arriving at my parents house sometime Monday or Tuesday. It will be nice to see them. They stopped in Minneapolis for a few days to see my sister and one of my aunts nieces. They have their grandson Evan, who is 8, with them on this trip. It will be nice to finally meet him.

My mother, I, and the girls will be leaving in about a week and a half to visit my sister. I am getting excited. My sister wants to take the girls to the Children's Museum, and Cassidy is anxious to meet Dora the Explorer. I will remember to have a lot of batteries with me to take plenty of pictures with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone