He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, May 16, 2008

PICS AND STUFF

Howdy, folks!

Thank you to everyone who have congratulated me on graduation, and sent me cards and stuff. I am pretty proud of myself as well. Thank You cards are in the works, please give me a little time to get them out.

Props out to Mike, who finally got the graduation pictures to me. More accurately, I took a CD up to the paper and he burned them for me so he didn't have to email all of them. There was 21 keepers out of the original 97. I posted just a few of them.

Two days ago, I applied for 3 more medical transcription jobs and reapplied at Johnson's Clinic in Rugby. I was shocked when Altru Clinic-Lake Region called me today and setup an interview for Wednesday. I am pretty nervous about it. I have to go to Job Service and take typing, spelling, and medical vocabulary tests. I don't know if you can really "fail" those tests, but I am still scared about it. I would prefer to work in Rugby and Johnson's because it is closer and I can get the girls in Head Start there. However, I am not going to be too choosy because I really need this job.

There still has been no word about our dog. Since we have not seen him for over two weeks, it is fair to say that someone picked him up or worse....R.I.P. We all really miss him a lot.

The girls and I took our cat to the vet on Monday. She had an ungodly large adrenal gland tumor behind her right front leg. The vet removed the entire gland because of the tumors size. We brought her home Wednesday and she is going good.

We are getting excited about the foal that should be born in July. Next month, I am going to have to get out in the yard, walk the pasture and straighten the fence, and then run an electric fence low to the ground to make sure the foal stays in the fence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone